Thursday, October 26, 2006

Retirement Income Planning Tips

One thing that many of us tend to overlook when we're young is the future. Now, by the future I am thinking along the lines of retirement funds. Have you dabbled with this yet? I am getting there. Now that I recently turned 31, I am trying to get a better hold on debt and future capital.

In short, everything needs to get paid off as soon as I can handle it. Let's face it folks, no one wants that annoying debt hanging over their heads when they are retired. This is the last financial issue you'll want to deal with. I look at my mother who still owes on some credit cards. This is sad because she is 63 and retired. I think she should have taken care of it sooner. Paying those credit card companies is not so easy on a retirement income. So, how's your retirement income planning going? Is it still stirring slowly in the back of your mind, or are you completely on top of things?

Read more of this article on retirement income planning.

No comments: